Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hello World!!

Hi i am Joel and i am going to try and make a difference in 17 days. Each day i am going write on my blog about how i made a difference that day. So i will start my 17 day difference on the 27th of march 2008. I have allot of interests and hobbies such as basketball, soccer, golf, cricket, gridiron and much more.I also like fishing and calving wood. i hope to make a difference to people doing my 17 day difference. So keep posted and please write me a comment.


6 comments:

Alan said...

Wow, Cool!!!!!!!!!! =)

Jared said...

omg we are doing da same thing

Jared said...

omg we are doing da same thing

Boris said...

Your page is so awesome!!!!!!!

Jared said...

hi joel it is jared

Lea said...

Hey Joel,

Wow! A great page. Keep up the good work!

From Lea